Saturday 3 October 2015

Stock Photos: Twelve Tree Bark Textures for Your Design and Photo Manipulations


I hope you like the Tree Bark Textures shown below. All of them are my own photos and unrestricted stock so you don't need my permission if you decide to use them for your own works.
If you like to download some of them, simply click on the chosen Texture to get it in high resolution in a new window, then right click and select Save Image As to place it in your folder.

I myself love using textures as background for various text effects, grunge images and retro style photo manipulations.


Here they are:



Eucalyptus Tree Bark Texture
Cork Tree Bark Texture
Birch Tree Bark Texture
Magnolia Tree Bark Texture
Timber Texture
Lichen Texture
Birch Tree Bark Texture
Log Texture
Cork Tree Bark Texture
Waved Tree Bark Texture
Red and Brown Tree Bark Texture
Cork Tree Bark Texture

Hope you like these awesome textures and find them useful. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment